Please refer to the SDMX Base Package
- class sdmxthon.model.base.Annotation(id_: str | None = None, title: str | None = None, type_: str | None = None, url: str | None = None, text: InternationalString | None = None)
Additional descriptive information attached to an object
- property id
Identifier for the Annotation. It can be used to disambiguate one Annotation from another where there are several Annotations for the same annotated object.
- property text
An International String provides the multilingual text content of the annotation via this role
- property title
A title used to identify an annotation.
- property type
Specifies how the annotation is to be processed
- property url
A link to external descriptive text
- class sdmxthon.model.base.AnnotableArtefact(annotations: List[Annotation] | None = None)
Superclass of all artefacts. Contains the list of annotations.
- property annotations
List of the annotations of the element
- class sdmxthon.model.base.IdentifiableArtefact(id_: str | None = None, uri: str | None = None, urn: str | None = None, annotations: List[Annotation] | None = None)
Provides identity to all derived classes. It also provides annotations to derived classes because it is a subclass of AnnotableArtefact.
- property id
The unique identifier of the object.
- property uri
Universal resource identifier that may or may not be resolvable.
- property urn
Universal resource name – this is for use in registries: all registered objects have a urn.
- class sdmxthon.model.base.NameableArtefact(id_: str | None = None, uri: str | None = None, urn=None, annotations: List[Annotation] | None = None, name: InternationalString | None = None, description: InternationalString | None = None)
Provides a Name and Description to all derived classes in addition to identification and annotations.
- property description
A multi-lingual description is provided by this role via the International String class.
- property name
A multi-lingual name is provided by this role via the International String class
- class sdmxthon.model.base.VersionableArtefact(id_: str, uri: str | None = None, urn=None, annotations: List[Annotation] | None = None, name: str | None = None, description: str | None = None, version: str = '1.0', validFrom: datetime | None = None, validTo: datetime | None = None)
Provides versioning information for all derived objects
- property validFrom
Date from which the version is valid
- property validTo
Date from which version is superseded
- property version
A version string following an agreed convention
- class sdmxthon.model.base.MaintainableArtefact(id_: str | None = None, uri: str | None = None, urn=None, annotations: List[Annotation] | None = None, name: str | None = None, description: str | None = None, version: str | None = None, validFrom: datetime | None = None, validTo: datetime | None = None, isFinal: bool = False, isExternalReference: bool = False, serviceUrl: str | None = None, structureUrl: str | None = None, maintainer=None)
An abstract class to group together primary structural metadata artefacts that are maintained by an Agency.
- property agencyID
Extracts the agencyID from the maintainer
- property isExternalReference
If set to “true” it indicates that the content of the object is held externally.
- property isFinal
Defines whether a maintained artefact is draft or final
- property maintainer
Association to the Maintenance Agency responsible for maintaining the artefact.
- property serviceUrl
The URL of an SDMX compliant web service from which the external object can be retrieved.
- property structureUrl
The URL of an SDMX-ML document containing the external object.
- property unique_id
Provides the unique id in the shape of AgencyID:ID(version)
- class sdmxthon.model.base.InternationalString(localisedStrings: List[LocalisedString] | None = None)
The International String is a collection of Localised Strings and supports the representation of text in multiple locales.
- addLocalisedString(localisedString: LocalisedString)
Adds a localisedString to the International String
- classmethod from_str(value)
Generates InternationalString from a str :param value: Content of the String :return: A InternationalString instance
Gets the labels of the items present in the International String
- property items
Items of the InternationalString
- class sdmxthon.model.base.LocalisedString(locale: str | None = None, label: str | None = None, content: str | None = None)
The Localised String supports the representation of text in one locale (locale is similar to language but includes geographic variations such as Canadian French, US English etc.).
- property content
Added attribute to the Information Model to specify the string itself
- property label
Label present in attribute lang of the XML namespace. Uses an ISO 639-1 code to specify the country